The Center Adult Mental Health and Crisis Services serves 40 counties and offers client focused behavioral health services that are provided to adults 18 years and older. These services are provided by licensed mental health professionals. We encourage all clients and their significant others to actively participate in developing their treatment plan and goals, and to give input to ongoing care.
Walk In Hours
Open Access Monday – Thursday.
Check in is from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM – Seen by a counselor as early as 8:00 AM.
- Case Management
- Providing advocacy and coordination of community services for adult mental health clients.
- Crisis Intervention
- 24/7 assistance for those in crisis, connecting them with appropriate services, assessing the need for hospitalization, and determining if other diversion options might be appropriate.
- Medical & Nursing
- Our medical department consists of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and nurses providing quality medication evaluation and management and develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Treatment program that emphasizes validation of all the client's thoughts and feelings and is based on cognitive behavior therapy (CBT).
- DOVE Treatment for Domestic Violence Offenders
- Based on the Duluth Model, which is a community-based system that holds offenders accountable for battering. Community resources are used in conjunction with one another to ensure their maximum potential is reached.
- Substance Abusing/Mentally Ill (SAMI) Dual Disorder Treatment
- Utilizes a collaborative approach to treatment in order to work together with people based on their stage of change.
Child & Adolescent Services
The Rehab Center Child & Adolescent Mental Health & Crisis Services provide complete, holistic, quality mental health services for children and adolescents emphasizing care in the consumer and family’s environment. We empower the family to function on its own and honor the family’s treatment wishes, allowing the family system to advocate for, and achieve its own health and survival.
- Case Management
- Providing advocacy and coordination of community services for child & adolescent mental health clients.
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Providing an immediate and effective response to young people in crisis. This service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to anyone under the age of 18, his/her guardian, or primary care taker, as well as any significant other.
- Early Childhood Mental Health Program
- A program in which ECMH consultants work with pre-school/daycare providers and with families within these centers in order to help strengthen resilience in young children and help decrease the expulsion rate of children three to six years old by strengthening protective factors.
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program
- An evidence-based parenting program helping you to be the best parent you can be, developing strong, healthy relationships with your children.
- Psychiatric & Medical Services
- Providing treatment to children and adolescents with mental health and/or behavioral problems who may need or may benefit from psychotropic medication treatment.
- Richland Aspirations
- Intended to meet the needs of teens and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders to provide a nurturing and comforting atmosphere that facilitates discussions of their goals and dreams.
- School Mental Health Liaison
- We employ a liaison who collaborates with school staff in order to provide students support for social and behavioral health issues that may interrupt academic growth.
- Counseling and Therapy Services
- Offering therapy services when suspected of suffering from a Severe Emotional Disturbance. Individual and family psychotherapy and counseling, diagnostic assessments, and case consultation.