Custodial Technician I
Under general direction, the Custodial Tech I assists with overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of the facilities and grounds of sites under services contracts; also assists in monitoring inventory and the delivery of supplies as needed.
· HS diploma or equivalent and ability to communicate in written and oral form
· Minimum one year experience in commercial housekeeping, custodial or related work with progressive levels of responsibility
· Record of above average performance and success in supervising and directing the work of others or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Valid Ohio driver’s license with acceptable driving records, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation and ability to drive in adverse weather conditions
· Ability to pass physical examination required to obtain ODOT certificate