Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Job Title: Counselor Assistants
Catalyst Life Services is expanding our services and has increased opportunities for Counselor Assistants. These positions are ideal for individuals looking to grow in the field of mental health and drug and alcohol services, specifically those in school to obtain a degree in this field. Our Counselor Assistants receive extensive training, coupled with hands on learning from highly experienced Counselors and Therapists. Training dollars available to assist individuals with obtaining their CDCA.
Full-time, 40 hour a week positions are available, as well as part-time 16 hour a week positions. Shift differential is given for 2nd and 3rd shift as well as on the weekends.
Under general supervision, the Counselor Assistant provides crisis intervention, phone services, initial access services and mental health/AOD assistance (including monitoring self-medications and daily living skills) to clients in our residential treatment facilities. The facilities may include a Withdrawal Management Facility, an inpatient residential drug and alcohol treatment facility, and a crisis stabilization unit. Experience or training with AOD population preferred.
- Qualifications: High School Diploma required, with preference given to those with an Associates Degree in human services or a related field.
- CDCA Preferred with 1 years experience working with AOD and Mental Health population.
- Ohio Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and current vehicle insurance.
* Competitive wages
* Health, Dental, and Vision offered for full time employees
* Paid Holidays, and PTO package for full time employees
* HSA with employer contribution
* 403(B) with employer contribution
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time