Counselor/Therapist/Social Worker for Child and Adolescents
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Due to program expansion, we have immediate openings for licensed therapists/social workers/counselors. Under general supervision, the Therapist/Counselor/Social Worker assesses, counsels and monitors clients in the Child & Adolescent program at the agency, with a large time spent working at the city schools, and at other off-site locations in Mansfield/Richland County, Ohio.
· Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science, social work or a related field with preference given to Master’s level clinicians. Minimum of one year experience in the field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· License eligible LSW, PC, MFT with LISW, PCC or IMFT preferred
· Valid Ohio Driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current vehicle insurance
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in behavior science, social work or related field; Master’s level preferred
Licensure Requirement: Ohio Licensure – LSW, PC, MFT required; _ LISW, PCC, or IMFT preferred_
* Free CEUs offered through online training program
* Free Clinical Supervision offered to assist with obtaining Independent Licensure
* Education and Training offered to build knowledge and skills in Trauma-Focused treatment methods
*Collaborative multidisciplinary team
*Opportunity to design and create new services to best meet the needs of the people we serve
Job Type: Full-time
* Catalyst Life Services offers are comprehensive benefits package, including a generous PTO package, Health/Dental/Vision insurance, Health Savings Account with employer contribution, 403b retirement plan with employer contribution.