General Ledger Accountant
In this role, the employee will be utilizing technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Interface with management in various departments, including clinical, operations and marketing admissions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required.
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organizational.