Precise Services Custodial Technician II
Job Type: Custodial
Under general supervision, the Precise Custodial Technician II performs basic and heavy maintenance activities and may supervise others.
- Minimum of six months experience in commercial housekeeping with progressive levels of responsibility preferred.
- Record of above average performance and success in supervising and directing the work of others.
Opportunities available in Richland and Ashland county.
- Must be able to perform basic grounds maintenance, including operation of riding mower, push mower, leaf blower, snow blower and weed eater.
- Second and third shift positions work alone and must have own transportation.
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND GOOD ATTENDANCE RECORD.
- Persons with disabilities who are able to perform the functions of the job are encouraged to apply.
- Pre-employment drug screen and BCII required.
- An individual who poses a direct threat to the health and safety of himself/herself or others in the workplace will be deemed not qualified for this position.
Education Requirement: Ability to read and write with basic vocabulary
EOE / AA / Vets/Disabled