The IS Manager will work to understand current and future IS needs, provide IS business related solutions, develop internal personnel resources, and develop department budgets. This individual will be accountable for building and maintaining the IS infrastructure, providing technical solutions, training, and recommend continuous improvement options. The selected candidate will have substantial experience working with Electronic Health Records systems. The IS Manager reports to the Vice President of Finance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop plans for the next generation hardware and software solutions commensurate with strategic business plans.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of hardware.
- Manage company telephone and facilities security systems.
- Drive software development and selection initiatives.
- Acquire deep knowledge of software applications.
- Communicate in a timely and consistent basis with the IS team.
- Coordinate team and team member projects and activities
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to the IS team.
- Work with team members to establish performance objectives and measures, then evaluate and review with each.
- Discuss and agree on information systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards and hold team members accountable.
- Develop best business solutions to maintain licensing requirements.
- Maintain solutions to meet appropriate cyber security requirements
- Support company operations and strategic plans by building and maintaining robust information systems, incorporating user