Job Type: Direct Care
Under general supervision, the Residential Specialist provides crisis intervention, phone services, initial access services and mental health/AOD assistance (including monitoring self-medications and daily living skills) to clients in our residential treatment facilities. The facilities may include a Withdrawal Management Facility, an inpatient residential drug and alcohol treatment facility, and a crisis stabilization unit. Experience or training with AOD population preferred.
- Qualifications: High School Diploma required, with preference given to those with an Associates Degree in human services or a related field.
- CDCA Preferred with 3 years experience working with AOD and Mental Health population.
- Ohio Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and current vehicle insurance.
* Health, Dental, and Vision offered for full time employees
* Paid Holidays, and PTO package for full time employees
* HSA with employer contribution
* 403(B) with employer contribution
Full time and part time positions available, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.