Registered Nurse (RN) for Withdrawal Management Facility
The Registered Nurse working at the withdrawal management facility will perform assessments upon admission, complete ongoing patient assessment, complete Individual Service Plans, execute prescribed treatment to include transcribing and administering medication, execute medical interventions, record patient observations and activities. May have oversight of LPN’s. Must communicate with physicians and other medical staff and will facilitate patient groups. Must be a team player.
Catalyst Life Services offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
* Medical/Vision/Dental benefits
* 403(b) with employer contribution
* Health Savings account with employer contribution
* Life/Disability Insurances, as well as additional supplemental insurance offerings
* Generous paid time off package
* Opportunities for training and advancement
Full and Part time positions available. Opportunities on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.